This is a dessert dish our family enjoys with fresh fruit. Using red raspberries and blueberries gives it a patriotic look for a great 4th of July treat!
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 angel food cake (10 in.) cut into 1 in. cubes
- 1 pt. each of fresh red raspberries and blueberries
- Additional berries (optional)
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar.
- Add milk and pudding mix; mix well.
- Fold in 1-1/2 cups of whipped topping.
- Place half of the cake cubes in a 3 qt. glass bowl. Layer with half of the berries and pudding mixture.
- Cover with remaining cake cubes. Layer with remaining berries and pudding mixture.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over top. Garnish with additional berries if desired. Store leftovers in refrigerator. Enjoy!